[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″ el_position=”first”][vc_column_text width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
We are looking for a motivated and fun to work with individual who’s willing to setup, manage, improve and excel, the finance and accounting operations in a fast pace startup environment with global payment challenges. ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage payments through various payment methods (e.g. PayPal, Skrill, Bank Transfer)
- Support management in producing financial statements and budget /target setting
- Review write-off documentation for proper authorization
- Complete month end closing
- Support completion of end of year files
- Reviewall invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Responsible for coordination of accounts receivable including reconciliation’s, journal entries and General Ledger system
- Input invoices related to system purchase orders ensuring accuracy in match each invoice line to the matching line on the purchase order.
- Review and code to the correct general ledger account and department all invoices not associated directly with purchase orders.
- Scanning of all invoices processed and correct imaging to the invoice(s) into system
- Ensure timely input of invoices
- Provide customer service by timely responding to questions from vendors concerning payments and queries by colleagues concerning invoices and payments.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating all payroll processes.
- Send all P45s/P46s to Revenue and Customs for all starters and leavers
- Process Holiday payments
- Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Create and maintain up to date folders for all employee benefit information.
- Maintain and update P11D database with employee benefits.
- Create and maintain the attendance tracker.
- Maintain a monthly payroll file for all new starters, leavers, changes and bonuses.
- Maintain and administer monthly mobile phone bills
- Process and submit monthly payroll including statutory year end returns and P60s.
- Deal with employee salary and payroll queries.
- Responsible for all reporting from payroll in line with business requirements.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- General Filing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch, Oracle experience a plus
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Key skills & competency requirements:
- Experience of using mass payment methods like SAGE, Skrill and PayPal is advantageous; however, extensive experience of a computerised payroll system is essential.
- Knowledge of Revenue and Customs’ current legislation e.g. NI rates, statutory payments etc.
- Strong MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills are essential.
- Attention to detail: Careful and consistent in review
- Proactive: Innovative, self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrate real Drive: Achievement focused, deadline lead, organised, processed, tenacious, great time planner, sees issues through to completion
- Professional: Represent the company in a professional way, considers both customer and business impacts of decisions made
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″ el_position=”last”][vc_column_text]
[gravityform id=”11″ name=”Job Application Form” title=”false” description=”true”]